Ready Made Companies
UK Shelf Companies
UK Shelf Companies
As an alternative to forming a new UK Limited Company, you can buy an existing Ready Made Company (Shelf Company). A Ready Made Company is a company which has been registered with UK Companies House but has never traded and is available for you to purchase immediately.
All companies come with an active VAT Number, you can choose to transfer the company to your name or add our nominee services, we also add a London geographical number, so now wherever you live in the world you can receive your customer calls direct.
All payments are made with Bitcoin.
- A UK Limited Company with active VAT Number
- VAT Certificate
- Confirmation of active VAT number through Europe website
- Registered Office 1 year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Filed Accounts (where applicable)
- All Companies House and HMRC Codes and login details for web-filing and VAT actions
- Stock Transfer Form
- Director Letter of Resignation
- Company Bank Account
Available UK Companies
Still have questions?
What is a Ready Made Company?
A ready made company, shelf company, or aged company formation, is a company that has had no activity. It was created and left to mature with no activity – metaphorically put on the “shelf” to “age”. The company can then be sold to a person or corporation who wish to start a company without going through all the procedures of creating a new one, or where there is a requirement that the company has gained some age.
What Due Diligence is required by Purchaser?
It is a requirement by UK law that agents know their customers and in this respect customers must provide due diligence, we require the following scanned copies:
- 1 x Picture ID (Passport, Drivers License or other form of proof of ID)
- 1 x Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement etc)
How quickly can the process be completed?
We will endeavor to complete all processes in as shortest possible time, in many instances the entire process can complete in less than 1 hour, however regardless of circumstances we cannot guarantee completion the same day, we are always at the mercy of Companies House processes, though more importantly, times frames are dependent on the degree business we are dealing with at any one time, we have many other customers all requiring the same level of service.
Can I appoint my own director in my own time?
Yes of course you can, we will resign our director, sign an unnamed stock transfer form, and you can appoint your own director in your own time frame, though please be aware you cannot leave a company without a named officer form more than a few days.
Are there any risks in buying Ready Made companies?
Absolutely not, all our ready made companies come with a certificate guaranteeing the company has never traded or been associated with any form of finance, the certificate is signed and dated by the existing company director.
Following purchase who takes care tax affairs?
Whilst the ownership of the company is with our firm, we will maintain the annual return and annual accounts filed at Companies House on an annual basis, once you have taken possession of the company, the returns and tax obligations become solely your responsibility. Should you require a quotation for accounting service, please contact us and we will refer you to a leading “new start-up” accountant who will offer you an excellent accounting service package.
How is the company transferred?
- You select your preferred ready made company, complete the basic online details and pay the final fee.
- We start the company changes: Registered Office – If you have requested our registered office then no action is taken, where you have requested your own registered office we make the changes using form AD01. Director – Whether you have requested use of our director or one of your own, the processes are the same, firstly we resign the existing director using form TM01, then complete the appointment(s) of the new director(s) using form AP01.
- All processes are completed electronically using the last filing software linked direct to Companies House, changes are usually approved within 10 to 20 minutes.
- A stock transfer form is completed transferring all shares to the new owners.
- All documents are emailed to your preferred email address.
- The company bank account takes 1 business day to be transferred after the company new director has been assigned.